Terms and Conditions (All courses and events)
SECTION 1: TUITION AND FEES
• PAYMENT OF TUITION: I understand that tuition is due and payable, at the time of registration. No slots will be secured without payment of the tuition for program selected prior to the start of the program.
• NON-REFUNDABLE REGISTRATION FEE: I understand that $49.95 registration fee is non-refundable for any reason. If an amount less than $49.95 is paid, I agree that Nova Enrichment Academy, LLC (“the Company”) may charge me up to $49.95 as cancelation fee in addition to any other charges.
• NON-REFUNDABLE SUMMER CAMP SPOT FEE: I understand that $39.95 Summer Camp spot fee is non-refundable. If an amount less than $39.95 is paid, I agree that Nova Enrichment Academy, LLC (“the Company”) may charge me up to $39.95 as cancelation fee in addition to any other charges.
• DISCOUNTS: I understand that I may have received discounts from the usual tuition fee. These discounts are only available to those accounts when full tuition is paid in advance. Promotions cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. If I dis-enroll from the program, the Company may reverse all the discounts to calculate refund due.
• CLASS BLOCKS: The Company’s Math and English program is sold in a minimum of four (4) class blocks (unless it is the last two classes). STEM program is sold in whole program blocks. The tuition for a block is non-refundable and is not prorated. Summer programs are sold in 1 week long camp blocks.
• RETURNED CHECKS: I understand that a processing fee will be charged to my account for all checks which are returned for any reason, and this fee is in addition to any charges that my bank or financial institution may charge me. I understand that any non-sufficient funds checks will be automatically resubmitted electronically up to three times. I further understand that once a check has been processed electronically, the check is no longer negotiable and will not be returned. If more than two checks are returned within a six-month period, I will be required to pay by an alternate method of payment for the next six-month period. If NEA uses Tele check, I am authorizing the payee, or its agent, upon receipt of my check, to convert the check to an electronic payment item or draft and to submit it for payment as an ACH debit entry or draft to my account, in accordance with the same terms and conditions as my check. In the event that my check is returned for non-payment, Tele check will make up to two additional electronic collection attempts and, if needed, by paper draft thereafter. The maximum fee allowed by state law will be charged for all returned checks. I am responsible for the principal amount plus all returned check fees.
SECTION 2: DAILY PROCEDURE
• ILLNESS: I understand that I will be notified should my child become ill during the class, and that I will pick up my child promptly, or make arrangements for an authorized emergency contact person to pick up upon such notification. If my child is exposed to or contracts a contagious disease, I agree to notify the Company and I understand that my child will be re-admitted according to the Re-admission criteria.
• MODEL RELEASE: I give permission to the company, its agents, affiliates, and licensees to use photographs, reproductions, images or sound recordings of my child for advertising, publicity or any other lawful purpose.
• PHOTOGRAPHS, VIDEOS AND AUDIO TAPES: I understand and agree that, in consideration for being allowed to photograph, videotape or audio record my child on company property, I shall only use such recording for lawful and private home use, and will not publish, publicly display or sell such recordings. I also understand that I must have written permission before capturing any image of the other children on the premises.
• WITHDRAWAL FROM FALL/WINTER OR OTHER PROGRAMS: I understand that I must provide thirty (30) days written notice of withdrawal from the program. If this notification is not provided, I agree to pay all tuition and fees, whether or not my child attends. I understand that when my child is withdrawn, s/he will only be eligible for re-admission based upon space availability and all other enrollment criteria. If my child is selected for re-enrollment, I will be required to complete an entire new Enrollment Agreement at the current rate and pay a new non-refundable Registration Fee at the current rate. If there is an outstanding balance (including tuition or fees) when my child was withdrawn, I will be required to bring my account current prior to completing a re-enrollment application. I understand all fees (Tuition, Registration or Activity) are non-refundable.
• WITHDRAWAL FROM SUMMER PROGRAM: I understand that in order to be eligible to get a refund, I must notify the Company in writing within thirty (30) days of purchase OR before April 1st of the year in which the camps are to be held, whichever comes first. If I do not notify the Company in time, the Summer Camp tuition will not be refunded. For avoidance of doubt, the Company will not offer any refunds after April 1st of the year in which the camps are to be held for any reason regardless of the date of purchase (i.e. purchases made after April 1 are non-refundable at all times).
3: HOLIDAYS, ABSENCES AND CLOSINGS
• ABSENCES/VACATIONS: I agree to inform the Company immediately if my child will be absent on any day. I understand that no allowances, credits, refunds, or make up days shall be made for absences.
• EMERGENCY CLOSING AND INCLEMENT WEATHER INFORMATION: I understand that it is the company’s intention to be open and provide service based on posted schedule, but that inclement weather, natural/national disaster or major building issue may disrupt service from time to time. I will contact the Company to ensure that it is open during inclement weather/natural disaster. I agree that in the event that the company is closed for an extended period of time, I will continue to be responsible for my tuition payments.
SECTION 4: OUR POLICIES
• ALL POLICIES: I understand that the above policies are not an all-inclusive list of policies, and that my child, my family members, authorized agents and I are bound by all other company policies, which may be modified at any time, without notice. I also understand that the regulations of the state in which my child attends may prevail over these policies when the state regulation is stricter. I further understand that my continued enrollment constitutes my acknowledgement of, and agreement to abide by, all Policies.
• MODIFICATIONS: Terms of this Agreement may be altered, revised, modified, or deleted by the Company at anytime without notice. I agree to abide by the new terms if I continue enrollment.
The Company does not discriminate based on disability in the admission/enrollment or access to our programs or services. Information concerning the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), including the rights provided thereunder, is available from the Director. I understand and will comply with the policies included in the Enrollment Agreement. The policies in this contract will supersede all other previous documents.